Asking questions to your IT support service provider will give you a better picture on how system problems can be resolved. The following are the most basic and important questions you need to throw to your IT expert:
- What is the composition of your team of software specialists?
- What experiences do the software specialists have?
- Are these experiences enough for the software demand and other requirements of my business and for future challenges?
- Do you have any existing models for high availability?
- How will you make sure an uninterrupted flow of business operations when a problem arises?
- What remote monitoring and management (RMM) solutions or services do you employ?