As you will have the power to hire the software developer, you are tasked to throw any questions to the potential people you will work with. The following are some questions that can serve as guides when you plan to conduct an interview:
- Do you have solutions to offer apart from the development services?
- Can you immediately identify the problems and issues with precision?
- Can you do testing for users?
- Can you effectively communicate to your clients?
- Can you easily update the client with the processes and progress?