Getting the services of your very own software programmer for your business can be tricky. You must need to assess their skills and knowledge of programming. Listed below are some questions that can help you:
- What made you decide to be a software developer?
- Do you have any experience in programming?
- Have you worked for companies like mine?
- What can you offer to our company that others can’t?
- What is your advantage amongst the other applicants?
- Have you ever faced a big problem in your previous work that involved their system?
- What solutions did you employ for these problems or issues?
- Do you have tools to keep track of business requirements?