Getting a website is more of a necessity than a need. So, before you get a company, be sure you choose the one that best fits your requirements. Here are some questions that you can ask your web developer:
- What is your projected schedule to finish this site?
- Can you walk me through your designing methods?
- Will I have authority to control all my source files for management use?
- How do you monitor the success of your websites based on reaching an audience?
- How long has your firm been in this industry?
- Can you handle all aspects of web development?
- Can you show me websites that you have madet?
- How reasonable is your price?